Healthier In Class
Pre Packaged Milk Shakes I Flavored Milk
Summary: We compared the ingredients and the nutritional information, of this brand vis a vis 5 other leading brands of the same class. This information was obtained from the listings on "www.Amazon.in" (Data on file) We found this brand to have healthier components and nutritional status. A detailed comparison is provided below.
1. Lower Sugar - Helpful in weight management and insulin resistance. Both added and total sugar content are significantly lower ( 2x to 3x) than the comparator brands evaluated by us in the class.
2. Pre Biotic Fiber Added - Aids in digestion and controls insulin spikes on ingestion. None of the 5 comparator brands contain fiber.
3. Lower Saturated Fat - This makes it heart-friendly and is useful in the management of insulin resistance.
Complete Nutrient Comparision
Lower Total Sugar
Prebiotic Fiber Added
Digestive and Other Benefits
Higher Protein Content
Vitamins and Minerals
1. Double-Toned Milk - Double-toned milk is made by mixing whole milk with skimmed milk or skimmed milk powder. The whole buffalo milk is combined with skimmed milk to get double-toned milk. The milk is low in fat and calories and is ideal for people trying to lose weight.
Double-toned milk has around 1.5 percent fat. It is a great option for people suffering from heart disease.
The milk is easily digestible, is rich in vitamin D, and has fewer calories as compared to toned milk. One cup of double-toned milk has 114 cal, while one cup of toned milk has 150 cal. (reference on file)
2. Oats- Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They’re a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants.
Studies show that oats and oatmeal have many health benefits. These include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels, and a reduced risk of heart disease.
1. Official Brand Name of the Product - Lil'Goodness Prebiotic Break Shake- Chocolate Milkshake with Oats
2. Country Regulatory Approval - FSSAI Approved 11219333002184, India
3. Brand Owners - Happytizers Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035
4. Manufactured By - Dairy Rich Foods LLP, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416216
1. Assessment is done by: Nutrition and Medical Team at Obesity International
2. Month/Year of Assessment - August 2022
3. Assessment Fees Charged, if Any - None
4. Logistics and Processing Charges, If Any - Rs 5000
5. Information Source - Public listings on Amazon.in, Details and Affidavit received from Happytizers Pvt Ltd and certified labs. No factory visits or nutritional checks were independently performed by Better for Health + Insitute at Obesity International
6. Conflict of Interest Declaration, If any - Obesity International has no declared conflict of interest with Lil Goodness or any other comparator brand.
7. Grievance Redressal - Any person or entity wishing to know further information about the comparison or wishing to submit any additional information may do so at email@example.com